Monday, May 21, 2012

Team Andrew or Team Aubrey





We had such a blast at our Team Andrew or Team Aubrey party!  We asked our friends and family to wear pink or blue to show their support.  I get goose bumps thinking about that night.  It was exciting to share that special moment with our family and friends.  





There are no words to describe the excitement.  Ricky is going to be a great daddy to sweet little Aubrey.  He's had lots of practice with all of our nieces.  Most people thought he wanted a boy, but deep, deep down he really wanted a girl.  


There are no words to describe the excitement.  Ricky is going to be a great daddy to sweet little Aubrey.  He's had lots of practice with all of our nieces.  Most people thought he wanted a boy, but deep, deep down he really wanted a girl. 

I love being able to pray for Aubrey by name. We are so thankful for the special gift God has given us.  A few months before we got pregnant, a sweet friend gave me a book to read.  The book has not been published.  It's more of a journal that a lady wrote on her journey to becoming a mother.  The journal leads you through daily confessions to make.  Even after we got pregnant, I was so fearful each time I went to the doctor.  I was constantly worried that there wouldn't be a heartbeat at the next doctor's appointment.  I've learned that there is absolutely nothing I can do to protect this baby.  Sweet Aubrey is in God's hand.  I wrote the confessions down on index cards and read through them when I need to refocus on the truth and not lies from Satan.  Below are a few of the confessions.  


This precious child that I conceived is the fulfillment of God's promises to me.  This child that I conceived is kept by faith in the power of God.  (1 Peter 1:5)

There is no fear in love.  God's perfect love in me drives out the fear of not delivering a healthy child.  (1 John 4:18)

God has filled me with all joy and peace and I trust Him to deliver this child.  I overflow with hope for the delivering of this child by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)  

God's plan and purposes for AUBREY prosper and come to completion. (Psalm 1:3) 

The Lord will keep me and AUBREY from all harm.  He will watch over our lives.  (Psalm 121:7) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, I'd like to help you with your adoption fundraising efforts. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete