Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Mother's Prayer




Avery Joy, today I prayed for your mother. Something I've never done before. I pray that she has no fear when she is pregnant with you. I pray that she will feel God's love and blessing as she prepares to give you away. 

Avery Joy, I long for you to be in my arms. I long for you to complete our family. God has planted a seed so deep in my heart for you. It hurts that you are not with me. I trust that one day, you will be in our home. I pray that God will keep you from all harm all the days of your life. Genesis 28:15 says "God will not leave me until he has fulfilled his promise." Avery Joy, you are the promise he has spoken to my heart. I will continue to long for you. You are loved. You are wanted. You are hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment